Palace Word of the Day
Question: What is a palace?
Answer: Palace is a Place where Royal People Live and Stay. We can say that the residence of Kings or sovereign people is called a Palace.
As Per Online Resources:
The official residence of a sovereign, archbishop, bishop, or other exalted people.
Word Of the Day
Example Sentences of Palace:
- Members of the royal family have been known to enjoy the park when they are in residence at the palace.
- Only a few years earlier, what was to become a palace of theatricals was more or less redundant.
- The palace did bring entertainment to south east London but not generally for the masses.
- the royal palace
- The Ministry of Works had also become involved with the case as the building affected views from the royal parks and palaces.
- However, they sussed out better cuisine and enjoyed their tours of the famous Hermitage and royal palaces.
- The monarchy expresses itself physically through the palaces and other residences of the royal family.
- Jobs are no longer guaranteed, even for the educated middle classes, and there is poverty right next to the opulent palaces of the rulers.
- Surrounding the sacred precinct were the palaces of the rulers.
- It includes military barracks, an avenue of sphinxes and royal palaces.
A large house that is the official home of a king, queen, or another person of high social rank.